New to Ideal Protien Getting Discouraged

• I'm new to ideal Protien, I've been doing it for about 3 weeks with no results. I'll admit I have been cheating because I'm so hungry! I try not to cheat too bad but I get really hungry. I don't know if I should give up or try something else. I just want to be pretty in my wedding dress and I am having huge body image issues.
  • Quit cheating! If you really want to lose the weight you cannot cheat. Before I started IP I ate alot and was always craving. Since I have been on this diet I have not been hungry once in 5 weeks. Focus on the person you want to be and remember you are only cheating yourself when you cheat.
  • I'm sorry that you are struggling. I struggled too during December but kept at it and now I've been on plan since Jan 1. What works for me is staying busy and drinking water every time I start getting a little hunger pang. I also chop my bar up into small pieces and nibble on it as needed. Please stick with it, you won't be sorry! Good luck!
  • Quote: I'm new to ideal Protien, I've been doing it for about 3 weeks with no results. I'll admit I have been cheating because I'm so hungry! I try not to cheat too bad but I get really hungry. I don't know if I should give up or try something else. I just want to be pretty in my wedding dress and I am having huge body image issues.
    There's an entire thread devoted to Ideal Protein - you might want to read over that and ask for support there. I am sure there are a lot of people who will understand what you're going through.

It's a sub-forum under Packaged Meals and Clinics in the Diet Central portion of the 3FC Community.

Welcome to 3FC!