3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hey.. New here and needing support. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/277214-hey-new-here-needing-support.html)

Savemykissesx 03-08-2013 10:47 AM

Hey.. New here and needing support.

Hi everyone,

So, my name is Danielle… and I am not exactly “new” here but I joined a long time ago, and told myself to be focused on my goal weight, and I unfortunately didn’t stick with it.. I’m not sure what my issue is, but truthfully I am really trying to get my head on straight and my mind in gear towards my goal.

I am 24, I will be 25 on April 30th, and when I went to the doctor, all my blood work came back normal and okay, but I know I am getting close to something bad, whether it be cholesterol or what, I am not sure.. and my doctor talked to me about exercising and eating better and losing weight to help the number go back down, even though it’s not bad yet.. it kind of put a scare in me, that was the end of last year, and I told myself I’d lose weight, which was the last time I had signed onto this site…

Now, randomly I decided to start watching Season 13 of The Biggest Loser, I had never ever watched it before in my life, and I just realized that I just need to stop the rate I am going or I will end up like one of them, and I know it’ll be harder to lose it at that point. My biggest thing is the motivation and time… and season 13 was all about no excuses, so I am really really trying to not make excuses but it is definitely hard. I may have taken too much on time wise in my life.

I am a animal lover, I have 2 dogs and 4 cats of my own, and a bunny. And on top of that, we foster animals for a local rescue. I have 4 cats that I am fostering right now, too. The thing with that is we have to keep them separate from our animals just incase, and that means they are in my partially finished basement downstairs, and I have to kind of split my time up to spend time with them as well as my own animals. And I work full time, so I work from 8:30 to 5, and then work on splitting my time up with the animals so I am fair and no one is left out.. it’s stressful.

BUT, I just need to focus on me, and the first step I think is just eating better.. snacking healthier and making veggies and salads MORE of my meal with a smaller portion of other things..

I am probably rambling, and I’m sorry.. but I am going to need some major help from you all. I really am hoping to find some good sources of support here, and would appreciate help and advice from all of you.

I look forward to hopefully becoming close and good friends along this awesome yet aweful journey, haha.

ThatGirlAtTheGym 03-08-2013 10:49 AM

Welcome! I am new here too! Good luck to you, we can do it!!!

wannaskipandlaugh 03-08-2013 07:31 PM

:welcome2: to you Both!

Believe in yourself, don't get mad at yourself if you slip (just a single instance) as you can go back on course right away. I wish you both well and a great journey to being the healthiest you can be!

Mozzy 03-08-2013 08:28 PM

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!

Savemykissesx 03-09-2013 09:33 AM

Thank you guys!! My biggest thing I'm interested in is how everyone else is doing it? Like I really want to know everyone's exercise routine daily and diet, is there anywhere people post that? I've been looking... But something like that would make me very inspired and motivated.