3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   I Just Joined Up and Want to Say a Quick Hi! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/277213-i-just-joined-up-want-say-quick-hi.html)

ReNew Me 03-08-2013 10:45 AM

I Just Joined Up and Want to Say a Quick Hi!

I'm Hari, I'm 48 and I need to lose weight and it's so hard and so frustrating!

I wrote a bio in the Over 40 forum but I'm committing to reaching out more for support so I don't throw in the towel yet again and I just realized I should post up something here in Intros too. So Hi fellow travelers ... and now, if I'm going to keep myself honest, I need to hit send and get myself up and go do some cardio or otherwise I'll just be using the forum as another avoidance technique (I'm spectacular for that, BTW) -- I can come up with 1000 reasons not to exercise and twice that for going off my plan ...

Wish me luck!

ThatGirlAtTheGym 03-08-2013 10:52 AM

Welcome! I am new here too! Good luck to you, we can do it!!!

Malteasergirl 03-08-2013 02:36 PM

Looking for a way forward

Hi
New here too, have never done anything like this before but really hoping to get some tips and support. I have a toddler and a baby and I really want to lose about 35 lbs, every day I start off well but by 4pm my toddler has driven me up the wall my baby is screaming I have 3 hours until my husband is around to help and I end up eating anything and everything, hot buttery toast with jam, a whole pack of Oreos, chocolates etc etc anything I can find that has no vitamin content.! Obviously when my husband comes home I eat a full meal and snacks. I go to bed vowing tomorrow I will be good, not comfort myself with a food binge but every day it happens again. It's getting worse, started bingeing earlier in the day and had been pretty much every day. I don't want to tell my husband or friends, I don't want to set this terrible example to my toddler and I really want to get thinner not fatter but food seems to be my only pleasure right now. Has anyone else ever felt this way? Anyone moved on from it and lost weight? Any help/ support would be very very much appreciated

wannaskipandlaugh 03-08-2013 07:34 PM

Well :welcome2: to you all :) :) :)

I wish you 3 a wonderful and happy journey on your eay to being healthier. Just take it a day or a meal or an exercise at a time. I am still learning and working it too! Best thing..... There are bunches of threads that have wonderful people in them who love to help, encourage, answer questions and tell their stories (which helps me as I can relate alot of the time)

I hope to see you around the threads!

Mozzy 03-08-2013 08:21 PM

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!