Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'10"

Question Just Starting and Really Need Help

Hello everyone,

This is my first day here and well the first step towards finally becoming slim.
I have no idea what I'm doing... I'm desperate for encouragment and advice, and am seriously hoping someone will 'take me under their wing' sort of thing.

I truely have been trying lately with my diet and would just love some help and advice.

This 30 Day Shed is something I hear a lot about.

Basically someone HELP me because I definatly need it!
FinallyGettingSeriou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

There's tons of great support forums to snoop around in, I'd suggest jumping right in and starting to post in any forums that catch your interest - that's the best way to meet people and become part of the community.

We have specialized support forums for different age groups, amounts of weight that the members desire to lose (100 lb club, featherweights), faiths and race and lots more.

We also have subsections for diet and exercise and each forum has a little bit of information about the plan that they're supporting. For example, I belong to the calorie counting subsection because that's the plan I chose for myself. I'd suggest going and finding people interested in the 30 day shred (I'm sure there's a thread for it) and introducing yourself.

Best of luck on your journey and don't be shy, just jump right in and talk to people, we'll talk back we promise
Katbot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/264/155

Height: 5'9

Default Hi :)

I'm new too, I just wanted to say that I know how hard it is to lose weight, and to congratulate you for deciding that the challenge is worth it! I hope we both find the support we've been missing here and good luck to you
Learning Curve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #4  

Congrats on taking the first step which is deciding to get started!

Now you're plugged in with like-minded people you'll find it much easier with the support and resources you find here.

Check out the Mini-Goals thread and see what little goals other people have set, and some setbacks they might have faced! It'll give you a good idea of where to start, and what your next step should be. Seeing real people make changes will also help HEAPS.

What you eat (diet) will be responsible for 75% of your weight loss, so the diet section would be the next thing check out after!

Congrats again on starting your journey and all the best!
NateC is offline   Reply With Quote