Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #1  
I'm wide awake

S/C/G: 202/184/126

Height: 5FT

Default hi everyone

Hi everyone i'am new but have been lurking on here for a while. Well done everyone on your journey so far.
I started my weight loss and exercise plan on May 12th and plan to lose 5 stone 6lbs. I'am 5ft in height. I have currently lost a stone.
My wake up call when I saw some pictures of myself from my birthday this year and when my doctor gave me a wake up call about my weight. I can't believe I have got to this size, I used to be a size 10 but gradually over ten years I have crept up to an eighteen. My boobs are huge and because im so short I cant carry myself very well. I was in denial for such a long time thinking I was happy but I wasnt happy I was miserable. Now im feeling much happier because im changing my life forever. Thanks for listening and good luck to you all xx
skinnypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:45 AM   #2  

Welcome Skinnypie and congratulations on the stone you lost already! Want to share your food and exercise plan a little and tell us how you plan to keep going? (Yeah, I'm nosy...)
3FCuser001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #3  
I'm wide awake

S/C/G: 202/184/126

Height: 5FT

Hi shyanara, thanks for your reply. I actually posted my diet and exercise plan on the 'weight loss support' forum yesterday. Nice to meet you .
skinnypie is offline   Reply With Quote