Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 360/360/175

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy I wanna be the cute mom, not just cutie's mom.

last night i watched fat sick and nearly dead. It scared me to the reality that If I stay 360 pounds ill die before I get to see my 2yr old graduate from college. I dont want to have a heart attack or get diagnosed with diabetes or high blood pressure so today is the first day of my journey to get down to 175 pounds. Its blowing my mind that I weigh so much now. Im only 24. and I wanna be the cute mom, not just "cutie's mom."
cutiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: See ticker for pounds lost

Good morning Cutie,

Welcome to the forum! You've taken the first step in making a change for the rest of your life. I'm a newbie as well and I'm sure that with the support of the fabulous members of the forum along with your perseverance, you will stay motivated!

See your after picture, you are the cute mom!

Vibrant
VibrantThang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:15 AM   #3  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome, Cutie

This is a good place to come for help. Congratulations for addressing this now instead of waiting until you are older!

I would like to suggest that you join us over in the 100 pound club. It is an active forum with many people who are, or have been, where you are now.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi! Welcome to 3FC. Best of luck to you on your journey!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #5  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi hun!! Welcome!

You said: It scared me to the reality that If I stay 360 pounds ill die before I get to see my 2yr old graduate from college.

Well I can promise you that if you stay on plan and stay dedicated, in a year from now, you'll be so pleased with yourself and won't even remember this feeling that you had right now.

Best of luck to you, and always remember that it can be done
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Welcome! You are about to embark on a journey that will change your life in so many positive ways! I totally understand about wanting to be a cute mom with a cute kid! I think as mothers we often start taking a back seat to our children and their looks and accomplishments - we live through our kids and their success is our success. While of course, we want our children to look and feel good, that has nothing to do with achieving our own potential. I was an individual before I had kids and I am and will be an individual now that I have children and once they are grown. I still have to look and feel good in my own right and can't be content that at least my kids are cute even if I am not!

As the others have stated, pick a plan, stick to it, and one year from today you will be amazed at the new you! Good luck!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote