Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-25-2012, 01:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/166/130

Height: 5'7"

Default I wanna lose me some 35 lbs.

Hello ladies,

I've gained about 15-20 pounds in the last three months after a fairly disastrous "romantic" getaway holiday in January, and then having to move back home with my food-gobbling family [A factor which usually contributes to a growing-waistline] until at least September.

Needless to say, I'm a bit of a comfort eater. When by myself or with other supportive people, I tend to lose weight but I won't be in a position to move out for the next four months and I'd really like to lose about 35 pounds in the next 4-5 months, so I'm hoping regular use of 3FC will help me to keep myself accountable.

I was eating clean for almost an entire fortnight until Monday, when I caved into junk food and went a bit mad with munching! Now I'm thinking that restricting myself from foods I love to eat [entirely] may not be the way forward. My new plan is to eat "clean" from Mon-Sat @ 1200 kcals, and then on Sunday allow myself to eat 1800-2000 calories with some treats added. I also have a gym membership, so will go there 6 days a week and burn 500kcals while there.

I look forward to getting to know you all
ChangingPhases is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Welcome and good luck! May the munchies fairy stay far away from you during your journey. No seriously though, this site will keep you from eating as much. Just type more, eat less and work out like mad. You will find it easier as you move along.
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote