Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/145/130

Height: 5'3"

Default I want to try Ideal Protein but I love to zumba

Hi,
I went to a clinic and everything about Ideal Protein sounded great but the fact you cant workout is something Im not willing to give up. Its not that im a workout hound but i do take a mile walk at break time to clear my head at work twice a day. I try to do Zumba at least twice a week and my dog needs to get fast pace run or she'll dig or eat my shoes.

Is anyone doing ideal protein and working out during the 1 phase? or can anyone suggest an alternate diet that will give fast results like this one. Im going on a cruise in a month and want to get the 10lbs I gained from an injury. Thats not to say i don't need to lose more but i thinks thats ideal for now.
Thank you
MESpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #2  
J.b007

S/C/G: 224/156/135

Height: 5ft 9inches

Default Thank Goooooodness, someone else. Not crazy!!!

Hi there, thank you for your post. I agree with you, how can one not exercise. Thank god not all of us have gone of our "rockers" I think. Anything that preaches little or no exercise is a Red flag for me. Our ancestors exercised, farmed, walked, toil the earth. I hear you there, my friend tried it when I was trying a different one, I lost 73lbs and she lost 15, but now is back to were she began. She stopped ideal, she just msg'd me on saturday for the info on what I am doing. This is a coincedence, I know of a better one, and I exercise on it. There is a group of us that are doing it, and its supervised by a trainer. We workout together twice a wk, he gives us homework/exercises to do the other two days we don't train with him. I am in my 40's and this is the best I have ever felt or looked. My 23yr old stopped his friends from coming over, I was told that I am hot" lol. Blushing . I'm new to this site, so don't want to violate any rules, but I can forward you the info for my nutrition plan if you want, you'll change in the first wk gurranteed and I'll send you the info for the trainer also. He'll send you a plan for free if you are interested, don't say you heard that though. Ask how it would work for you? This program is less expensive and easier than any I have ever seen and it has the best results. Its been all over the news. If you look up serioustrainerguy that's our trainer, you can just ask him about it directly too. Happy Tuesday
Julesbond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #3  
go ticker go!

S/C/G: 291/245.4/195

Height: 5'10"

Hi and welcome!

I know nothing about Ideal Protein, but if you scroll down on the main page, under Diet Central there is a section for diets and a subsection for IP. There should be some help there!

Jen
begoodjen is offline   Reply With Quote