Hello from Sweden!

• Hello everyone, I am a 35 year old, mother of three and married to a wonderful man. We live in a forest in Sweden in a log home with our 2 cats.

I have already lost a lot of weight my highest being 111 kilos, I got to a low of 68 kilos this summer but now have shot back up to 78 kilos.

I am looking for support to get to my goal of 59 kilos. Right now it feels impossible, like it will never happen. I have a lot of workout restrictions due to a history of cancer, which make losing extra hard.

Maybe you folks can help me along the way...?
  • Welcome to 3FC. You will find alot of support here.
  • Welcome! this is a great place to be!
  • Welcome! I had the pleasure of visiting Stockholm last summer. Lots of delicious food, but lots of fresh food, not processed, like in the U.S. And vodka too. I also love how the Swedes ride their bikes all over! What type of plan are you going to use?
  • Hi Uggla, welcome to 3fc! I am also the mom of 3 kids (8,7 and 2) and a cancer survivor (thyroid). This journey, although it may be slow, will only lead us to longer life and better health - so it's very worthwhile!

Since you lost so much weight (from 115 kilos to 68 - wow!) you obviously know how to lose weight. The other secret is to keep on trying, and also to find support.

I think you'll be seeing your 59 kilos this year if you keep at it - good luck!
  • Hello Neighbour.

Welcome to 3FC. You have definitely come to the right place for support.
    Good luck to you!
  • I know what impossible feels like (I weigh around 135 kilos at the moment) but it's certainly not impossible for you to lose the extra weight. Check out the 'Goal' section on this forum -- so many of the women over there have lost insane amounts of weight and kept it off.

Keep visiting 3FC, there's a lot of support and camaraderie here, and stay focused on your goals. You know you can do it because you've done it before and done an amazing job! 68 kilos from 115? That's amazing!

Good luck.
  • Thank you everybody, I know it has been awhile since I first posted this but I had been absent from the internet, I plan to be more active now.

I have lost a little I am at 76.4 kilos as of this morning but was 75.9 yesterday, I chalk it up to being that time of the month because you know us women fluctuate.