Hi Everyone!

• So, I am obviously new here.
    My name is Heather and I've been struggling with my weight for nearly 8 years now.

My weight gain was at it's all time high when I got pregnant, as I had gained 60 pounds . I didn't think this was normal but the doctor claimed it was. I was never able to lose any of the baby weight from then on. I managed to keep it under 215 but when my hubby came home from Korea, we moved to a new base and the weight piled on. I was around 249 but I got sick. Not long after I got sick, I had to have surgery to clear my sinus and under those two issues combined, I lost about 30 lbs. Well, I am struggle to lose more so I started SparkPeople to track my calories since I failed on the Atkins Diet (can't count carbs at all!!)

I just don't know what to use as my calorie counter and I can't remember what I was told in the past.

Thanks!!
  • Welcome to the forum. I know there are many online calorie counters available. I have seen people use myfitnesspal.com, livestong.com and others. Go over to the Calorie Counter forum and look around. I am sure there are many apps to choose from.
    Wishing you all the best on your weightloss journey!