Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Default hey people!

hey everyone, just writing to say hello and introduce myself! i'm 23, have been on the heavier side my whole life. since starting pharmacy school, i have gained about 15 pounds, which i would like to lose and then some. my goal is about 40 pounds, so far i have lost 4 pounds on weight watchers that i joined recently. can't wait to update on this forum! good luck everyone!

Angela
angiewinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

ANGIE ~ here ya on the WG while in school; I started taking walking breaks while doing my studies to keep from gaining weight and I walked everywhere else I could too. I walked to & from school on the nice weather days even during the winter, only taking a bus if it was really pouring cats & dogs, then I got myself an umbrella too ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 01-30-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Angie, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join! Be sure to check out the Weight Watchers and 20-somethings!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote