Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/160/125

Height: 5'2

Default Howdy!

You know how they say everything happens for a reason? Well I think that I found this forum at the right time in my life to help me get motivatived and stay that way with losing weight.

I had always heard that it's always good to have a support system when trying to lose weight but I never really understood why. That's until I decided enough was enough and I wanted to get the body I always wanted. I was having a hard time with it on my own and couldn't keep myself going. That was until I ran up on this site and being able to read about people that had the same problems as me with diets and how they over came them just uplifted me to a whole new level.

My goal is to get to 125 and I know with the help and support I will find here I CAN DO IT!!

I'm ready to get my diet on!
LadyJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #2  
Cardio / Calorie Counting

S/C/G: 172/164.7/122

Height: 5'2"

Hi Jessica! Your stats are the same as mine! Sign onto a challenge, that's keeping me going right now. When I have a real live person dieting/exercising with me, somehow we end up sabotaging ourselves or each other...I think this forum is much better for me. Best of luck on your journey!
GoldfrostDazzlefluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

JESSICA ~ make a commitment to join a group or challenge here, and get started. This is a great site with lots of wonderful support from people who are on the same journey ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote