hi im new here and really need some support and encouragement - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #1  

Smile hi im new here and really need some support and encouragement

hi everyone,
really glad i found this site as i feel it would really help me to talk to people who have the same aim as me. i have a 4 month old baby ansd prior to becoming pregnant with him i had lost weight, going down from 13st to 10st 4lb after having my daughter, which took me around 18 months.

after having my son my weight had gone up to 12st 3lbs and i am currently 11st 7lbs. i have polycistic ovaries therefore i really find it difficult to lose weight sop i know i am going to have a challenge on my hands. i intend to follow slimming world and begin exercising again.

i just want to feel more confident again and be fitter, not only fo my sake but my childrens.

really looking forward to a family holiday next august as i havnt been abroad for 12 years and i want to get to my goal of 8st 7lbs around april time, so i can wear the clothes i want to wear and feel great in that bikini.

any tips and encouragement would be greatly apppreciated x x

Last edited by natbc; 11-23-2011 at 12:50 PM.
natbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #2  
Determined to lose 120lbs

S/C/G: 270/255/150

Height: 5ft 6 in

Congrats on taking care of yourself and your young ones too. I'm new here too so if you want someone to talk to send me a message.
blomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #3  

Height: 5ft 9ins

Hi,

I'm new here too. There's on great tip that i read on one of the threads on how to stay motivated, it was to take a picture of yourself in your underwear and each small goal you reach and look back at the pictures when it gets tough.

Rachel
Ivory32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #4  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #5  

thanks for the messages

thats a great tip about taking pictures to look back at. especially looking at InsideMes pics, its really inspiring to see the progress you have made. keep up the good work, its clearly paying off you're looking great x x
natbc is offline   Reply With Quote