hi i need to lose weight and i really want support - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-18-2011, 05:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/ 242/200

Height: 5'7

Unhappy hi i need to lose weight and i really want support

okay so i just turned 18 and this year has been down hill i weigh 242 pounds and im 5'7. this year i gott diagnosed with hypothyroid disease since my body is to big to be supplied. i also found out that my bf was looking at naked pictures of a friend that is much skinner than me i want to lose weight to prove to myself im good enough for anyone so im hopping if i have support it will help

Last edited by fadeingangel; 11-18-2011 at 05:47 AM.
fadeingangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 296/289/180

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ang,
Welcome to 3FC! I know stuff like that w/ your BF (hopefully is or soon to be Ex-BF) happens with us big girls, but you need to find a MAN to support and cherish you. Meanwhile, we will support you here on 3FC!

Oh, by the way, many of us (including myself) have health issues that have impacted our weight, so we'll be here for that too.

P.S.-if you want, I'm sure you can come hang out in the "20-somethings" forum also, no showing I.D. required.
cfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #3  

You are at a beautiful age to make some healthy long lasting decisions. Resist the urge to take a fast route that isn't sustainable. Can you work with your doctor? Welcome!
HikingChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfan View Post
Hi Ang,
Welcome to 3FC! I know stuff like that w/ your BF (hopefully is or soon to be Ex-BF) happens with us big girls, but you need to find a MAN to support and cherish you. Meanwhile, we will support you here on 3FC!

Oh, by the way, many of us (including myself) have health issues that have impacted our weight, so we'll be here for that too.

P.S.-if you want, I'm sure you can come hang out in the "20-somethings" forum also, no showing I.D. required.
thanks for the support. yeah i know it happens alot and we didnt break up he droped talking to her the moment i told him to and weve been dating for almost five years so oi didnt want to throw it away over pictures of that backstabing friend.

im really knew so im not sure what the 20 something thread is could you explain that to me?
Old 11-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikingChloe View Post
You are at a beautiful age to make some healthy long lasting decisions. Resist the urge to take a fast route that isn't sustainable. Can you work with your doctor? Welcome!
what do you mean by work with my docoter?
Old 11-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 296/289/180

Height: 5'9"

The 20-something forum, would be for support. Since you are near that age, some problems or questions could be best geared and answered by that specific age group.

Also remember to succeed in something for yourself, you sometimes have to drop the 'weight' in your life that is holding you back--not physically, but mentally and emotionally, such as cheating boyfriends or bad friends. I understand if you have had something important to you for a long time you want to keep it, but you have to think about yourself--your needs and the environment that you need to succeed in life and in weight loss.
cfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #7  

im almost finally over it so its not weighing me down really any more more of a motivation that i can use

and ill check out that form thank you