Hello :)

• Hi everyone,

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I live in the UK and have been through my fair share of trouble and strife with weight. Since July 2005, when I weighed 301 pounds, I have lost a total of over 150 pounds and 82 inches off my body.

Pretty epic and I have learned so much through the process. It was blooming hard work but I am so glad I decided to address my obesity problem. I am now in good shape, I run and do weights and possess a far healthier body as a result.

I am keeping a blog of how it all panned out for me, where I was and where I am now. I would love to see some more people take a look, I have written a fair bit already! It has taken me 6 years to spill my guts (so to speak!) and it is proving cathartic. There is a before and after picture also.

I would love to inspire other people and you CAN lose weight and keep it off. It is not necessarily easy initially but eating right and moving your body works

EDIT: looks like I cannot post my blog link because I am new ah well!

Thanks!

L xxx
  • Welcome! And congratulations on your success!

I think you need to have about fifteen posts before you can post links if I'm not mistaken. You can post your pictures in the goal section in the meantime though if you'd like. I love the goal and mini-goal photo album, there's no greater inspiration for me than seeing real before and after pictures who have conquered their weight loss battle.