Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #1  

Smile fitting in with this fitness and diet malarky

hello, I am a newbie on here, my blog can be found under the above title, i am just finding my feet on here and i am quite amazed at the fact that at least a snippet of everyones outlook and dilemmas apply to me, and probably to everyone else, proving that weight loss is so very complex. thats why this forum will work i think, ideas and problems can be thought about and resolved if there is enough input to select and motivate the individual, after all everyone has different lifestyle and commitments to organise. no two are the same i suspect, so i am thinking if one idea doesn't work for me i can search for another, eliminating the giving up issue. Please do share your views and ideas with me i am really interested in all of this!

Last edited by hotcakes65; 10-09-2011 at 02:04 PM.
hotcakes65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #3  
One decision at a time.

S/C/G: 213/195/150

Height: 5'9''

Welcome! This is a great place to share ideas and inspiration - I hope you find what you are looking for here!
Jessica Committed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #4  

Default Thank you !

thanks for the reply look forward to the inspiration
Old 10-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #5  

Default diet buddy wanted

anyone wanting a diet buddy let me know i am new so not sure how it would work tho!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #6  

Default top tip for today

We have made a big pan of soup which will last till tomorrow, its there for times when we are hungry and likely to pick, its full of veg and no fat and really is yummy
Old 10-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #7  
Awesome ;D

S/C/G: 202/195/116

Height: 5'2"

Hi! I'm a newbie too, looking to get healthier. Dieting can feel like such a lonely thing at times, but then you come to a place like this and realize that there are people who know what you're dealing with and can support you. Lots of luck of your fitness goals, it's a tough path sometimes, but just know that it will be worth it when you're done! A lifetime of better health and increased confidence is just around the corner so don't give up!
Kendi is offline   Reply With Quote