Ready to be me again! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #1  
Ready to fly!

S/C/G: 266/259/160

Height: 5'6

Cool Ready to be me again!

Hi all **waves** I'm Korrie and I'm ready to be ME again!! I'm tired of this fat body I drag around with me everywhere....its not "me".

Um....just a bit about "me" lol I'm now 34 (birthday last week) have 2 girls, ones a teen already (oy!) married for almost 10 yrs now. Currently a stay at home mom, but I think I'm gonna go back to my nurse aid roots since it was such a big part of who I was before I gained all this weight...and staying at home with nothing to do has turned out to be very depressing for me.

I recently had 2 surgeries, one to have my gallbladder removed and then when I didn't recover as planned, they realized that some of the stones from my GB actually fell into my liver and was blocking it...pretty scary! BUT with those surgeries, my surgeon got a good look at my liver and told me that it was pretty fatty. That really worries me! Its also another driving force behind my desire to get this done once and for all!

Anyways, looking forward to giving and receiving support!!
butterflywings77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #2  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

Hello you!! So glad you could join the forum! I just bet you will love it here! 3FC has become my cyber best friend.

Sorry you had to go through all those surgeries

Looking forward to your progress
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #3  
One decision at a time.

S/C/G: 213/195/150

Height: 5'9''

Welcome! You will find plenty of support here! Good luck on your journey, and we hope to see you around the forum!
Jessica Committed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #4  
Awesome ;D

S/C/G: 202/195/116

Height: 5'2"

Hiya, Korrie! You've got tons of people here to support you in your weight loss journey! I'm trying to lose a lot of weight myself, so I know it can be tough. Everytime I feel like messing up my diet I look in the mirror and think about how much happier and healthier I'll be at my goal weight. Fatty food isn't worth shortening your life over! Congrats on your successes so far and best of luck!
Kendi is offline   Reply With Quote