Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #1  

Talking HI Ladies :-)

My name is Christina and I am a proud mamma to a 2yr old daughter, 3yr old daughter and a 1mth old little boy. My family is my world and I am so thankful to be blessed with an amazing husband who is so supportive in everything I do! I am used to being very small so I am working hard to get off the baby weight from my last pregnancy. My goal is to get back to prebaby weight as well as tone back up. I find it very important to set a good example for my kiddos by taking care of myself :-).
To lose the weight I am taking a 90 Day Health Challenge and so far in 3 wks have dropped 16lbs!! I'm having a blast and can't wait to see what I've accomplished at the end of my 90 Days!!
ChristinaDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #2  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

Welcome and congrats on the loss so far.

Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I have to give you much props for having three young children all within years of each other. Mine are seven years apart and I don't know if I could do what you're doing and also find time for yourself.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote