Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-28-2011, 05:22 AM   #1  
NeverSayNever

S/C/G: 175/175/130

Height: 5'4"

Default need to find me.... i under all this "stuff" somewhere!

Hello Everyone. My name is Maggie, im new to the site. Im finally taking the steps needed to start my weight loss.... No more excuses, blame.... time to take charge of my life/weight.... & not let it take control over me anymore! I have 40+ lbs to lose, it didnt go on over night so I dont expect it to come off over night.... so im not going any where for a while!....
Any others in need of friends, support, to chat.... i would be more than welcome to be there for you, I am in need of some myself! Always easier when you know you have someone!
WE CAN ALL DO THIS!

Last edited by Mistyeyes516; 09-28-2011 at 05:23 AM.
Mistyeyes516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:35 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC

We're all in a similar position. We've packed on some extra weight, and we're just looking to take it off/get more fit while supporting each other along the way!

There are a lot of different support areas. Some based on age, some on pounds to lose. There's a Diet Central section where you can chat with people following similar programs, etc.

There's no better day than today to get started and moving!

Best of wishes on your journey! And join in wherever you're comfortable ~
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #3  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Mistyeyes516

Welcome to the site. Roam around you are sure to find a welcoming atmosphere!!! Have you decided on your weight loss plan. There are all kinds of options and they are probably on this site. So jump in and enjoy your journey!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #4  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 254.8/254.8/140

Hi Maggie... welcome I've joined this forum last week and thats just a start, a journey which just began... all the best, you can do it.
lesserme is offline   Reply With Quote