3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   howaya folks!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/243021-howaya-folks.html)

becckii 09-14-2011 06:08 AM

howaya folks!!!

hello everyone!!

Well what can i say about me =D i have started a billion diets all strictly followed until i realise after a few days how bloody hard they are and get so angry at myself for my slip ups that i quit. well not this time im making simple changes over periods of time and havent thrown myself in at the deep end. i started on sat and have been eating breakfast drinking loads of water and have stopped eating sweets (that being said i plan to have something i truly truly want on a friday) and so far ive lost 6 pounds. also i have started back at college so i have tonnes of walking to do.

baby steps xx

NEMom 09-14-2011 09:20 AM

Welcome to the forum! You are right, baby steps, small changes all add up over time.
Congrats on your 6lbs weight loss! That is awesome!
Remember we all slip up and fall of the wagon. The important thing is to not let it totally derail your diet plans. One bad meal or week is not the end of the world. Do not give up!
Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey!

Lovely 09-14-2011 09:38 AM

Welcome to 3FC!

Baby steps is right!

Make changes you can stick with. :yes: And most importantly, NEVER let a slip-up or a mistake cause you to throw in the towel. NO ONE here at 3FC is perfect. No one! Even those down at maintenance are still making mistakes. Mistakes are not the end of the journey.... allowing mistakes to cause you to give up is the end of the journey.

You're stronger than that! Keep at it! Best of wishes~

becckii 09-14-2011 10:55 AM

i agree i shouldnt have given up and shouldnt have been so hard on myself. but like everything its about finding out what works for you and for me i prefer not having the pressure of books or clubs because im now just taking it one meal at a time and making the executive choices of what works for me and my body and when i go for the 30 minute walk its not because i was told to do it by a book but because i WANT to do it the idea came from me. I know for a fact im one of those stubborn people that never do as their told but do it when i feel its my own idea. it may sound silly but its my perspective and it seems to work.

Lovely 09-14-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by becckii (Post 4032212)
but like everything its about finding out what works for you and for me i prefer not having the pressure of books or clubs because im now just taking it one meal at a time and making the executive choices of what works for me and my body

Plenty of people take it one meal at a time. Nothing wrong with working with what works! :)

diamondgeog 09-14-2011 01:30 PM

The best exercise is always the exercise you actually do, not some ideal exercise plan. The best eating habits are always the ones you accomplish. I slip up many times. But all we ever have is the next food we eat, the next choice we make. All the thousands of choices before are history. So yep one meal at a time.