Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Young mom trieing to get back to my original weight:)

My name is Amber I had my daughter 19 months ago when I was still pregnant everyone said afterward the weight would come right back off and it didn't lol so here I am for support and a little motivation to keep going this time. Before pregnancy I was always thin and ate anything I wanted so I'm not used to cutting down what I eat as I am most definatley an emotional eater. Alrighty well anyway here are my stats- 21 years old pre pregnant weight 125lbs my weight now 170lbs and my height is 5'5".
disassociatedamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/110

Hi Amber-- welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, but it looks like we are pretty similar-- I'm a young mother as well, and my daughter is 16 months old. I've also got a lot of "baby weight" to get rid of as well. It all seems to have settled in my hips and stomach area.

If you're interested in being my weight loss partner, PM me, and we could encourage each other, etc.

let me know!
Oxia
Oxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #3  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Hi Amber! I'm so happy that you joined the Halloween Challenge. Challenges are great to help keep you on track and accountable.

Congratulations on your new baby girl! I have two girls of my own, but they're not babies any more (20 and 17). I miss them being young though.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote