New here :) Trying to lose the babyweight

• HI!! I had 2 babies in 2 years (the youngest is now 15 months) and packed on some weight with them. I have been so upset that the weight didnt come off. Ive tried dieting here and there, but I just cant seem to stick with it. I even still have to wear maternity jeans because my midsection causes me to be odd proportioned. I started again this last Monday and this time I have told myself I WILL do it!

I need the support of others who are also trying to lose the weight and found this forum. Im excited!!

Before the babies I weighed 115. I now weigh 155. My goal weight is 120. I am 31 years old. I am not sure where the best place for me to post here would be. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!
  • Welcome! Weight loss is hard work but totally doable. Best of luck!!
  • There's a 30-somethings group that you can join, and depending on your weight loss methods (calorie counting, low-carb, etc.) you can chime in there as well. Good luck with your goals!
  • Good luck! Just keep going...cut yourself slack, but don't stop! The weight will come off!! WELCOME!
  • The weight will come off. Slowly but surely. Good luck to you.
  • Welcome to 3FC! That's a totally doable goal. ^^ I recommend surfing around the site and looking at various dieting plans, asking questions, and seeing what might work for you. Good luck!
  • Thanks!!! Im on day 4 and so far so good. Although, all I can think about is hamburgers LOL I need to browse the food forum, because I have no idea what to eat.

I know where to make a ticker at, but where do I put it so it shows up as my signature? I only see a spot for avi?