3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Ready to start a healthy Lifestyle! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/239802-ready-start-healthy-lifestyle.html)

beeboo_13 08-02-2011 10:48 AM

Ready to start a healthy Lifestyle!

Hi everyone!

My name is Jennifer, I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 200 pounds! I am 26 and a sahm to 3 beautiful, active little girls.

I'm ready to start a healthy lifestyle. I have (so-called) dieted for years and my weight has went up and down. Last year I got down to 174 pounds only to gain all of it back. Fast-food and pop are my weaknesses.

I'm hoping to meet some new friends on this journey. I hope to encourage others while we work together to accomplish our goals! :hug:

Sunnydays 08-02-2011 11:05 AM

Hey welcome to 3fc! <3 I LOVE how you're not "dieting" but starting a healthy lifestyle. With that attitude you're bound to be successful. You'll meet tons of awesome friends here. Mind if I be one of them? Anyway good luck on your journey and keep us all posted.
*hug*

luckyme0510 08-02-2011 11:10 AM

Welcome!

I know what it feels like to lose it and gain it back... this time last year I was at 160lbs... I vow never to lose myself that way again! Good luck to you!

beeboo_13 08-02-2011 11:31 AM

Thanks girls! It feels so good to know that I have a place to post, where people are so supportive! Thanks for your kind words!

Liliann 08-02-2011 12:02 PM

:welcome: Good luck with your efforts!!

ticklemepink 08-02-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeboo_13 (Post 3968991)
Hi everyone!

My name is Jennifer, I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 200 pounds! I am 26 and a sahm to 3 beautiful, active little girls.

I'm ready to start a healthy lifestyle. I have (so-called) dieted for years and my weight has went up and down. Last year I got down to 174 pounds only to gain all of it back. Fast-food and pop are my weaknesses.

I'm hoping to meet some new friends on this journey. I hope to encourage others while we work together to accomplish our goals! :hug:

Hi & welcome to 3FC :hug:. My name is Hannah & I recently started my weight loss journey after becoming fed up with being overweight. I've dieted all my life but this time it is a lifestyle change. Pop & fast food were my weakness too but after giving it up I felt better & when I did eat fast food & drink soda...it was disgusting :) :carrot:

fight2winthis 08-02-2011 12:16 PM

Welcome! I hope you achieve all your goals and more!

beeboo_13 08-02-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticklemepink (Post 3969149)
Hi & welcome to 3FC :hug:. My name is Hannah & I recently started my weight loss journey after becoming fed up with being overweight. I've dieted all my life but this time it is a lifestyle change. Pop & fast food were my weakness too but after giving it up I felt better & when I did eat fast food & drink soda...it was disgusting :) :carrot:

I'm so relieved to hear that you found it disgusting! I feel terrible after I indulge! Then I wonder why I even ate or drank it. I feel like I eat out of boredom! :( *sigh* This 2 I will conquer. :)

I cut out a picture of an average size lady and posted my face on it. I then placed it on the refrigerator door. I hope I look at that picture and not even open the door. :)

ticklemepink 08-02-2011 01:37 PM

I eat out of boredom too & I also eat if I'm sad, upset or just emotional. I still haven't conquered the emotional eating but hopefully it will happen with time. Just remember to take one day at a time. Give up the sodas & fast food for 1 week & you will feel amazing. I instantly dropped 10 lbs in 2 weeks (I also gave up artificial sugar). Great idea about posting a pic of your face on an averaged sized body. I usually just hop on here & look at the goal posts.

beeboo_13 08-02-2011 02:01 PM

Yes, the goal pictures are amazing! I really need the extra motivation. Today is day 2 of no soda or fast food, so I'm on my way. :carrot:

xxkaleidoscopic 08-02-2011 02:24 PM

Hey there! A warm welcome to 3FC. :)