Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #1  
Ninja Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 204/204/126

Height: 5'2"

Talking It's me...Eli Z

For some years now, I have coasted in the 200-210 range. 2 years ago, I trained for and completed a sprint triathlon at the 180 weight, but soon after came back to this range. As I just got married and am looking to become a parent, I am driven to become healthier for the sake of my future children. I can't do this alone, so I am here...as support for others and seeking support for myself. I am looking to focus on running and cycling as those are two moves I really like. I also want to do strength training using body resistance whenever possible. After I get a little healthier, I hope to do P90x...but that is in the future. And, ultimately, I would like to complete either a marathon or a half ironman! For now, my goal is to be 78 lbs lighter 1 year from now and able to run a 10k. I used to live in San Diego, which made training easy (at least weather wise), but now will be battling the elements of New England all year long. It shall be an ADVENTURE!!
eliz204to126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

Welcome to 3FC and New England! Getting enough exercise in the winter has really been a challenge for me. I have a Curves membership, but in the winter I simply wasn't getting there enough, let alone the steep decline in walking.

So, now I have a treadmill and I love it! When it's cold, I don't have to go outdoors and when it's hot, I turn on the AC.

Hope you find a routine that works for you and you meet your goal!
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #3  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

It'll be a great adventure! And it sounds like you have a very healthy attitude. Good for you!
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote