Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Fat Chick On A Mission

My name is Jess. I have been lurking on the site for a few weeks now. I even started a 3 fat chicks blog to hold myself accountable. I am 30 yrs old and a mother of 2 beautiful daughters (ages 6 and 4) and I have an amazingly supportive husband. I started at 280 pounds and am down to 274.1 after just 2 weeks on weight watchers (although not attending the meetings). I would love to find some support and some amazing conversations here. And feel free to check out my 3 fat chicks blog: fatchickonamission. I so look forward to being on this path with all the rest of you!!

Oh yeah and if anyone can tell me how to add the tickers and a picture that would be awesome. I can't find where to update my signature.
wagfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:53 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

Congratulations on making changes! There's a Weight Watchers area under Diet Central that you might want to check out to connect with others using Weight Watchers. There's a 30-something's support section, as well. But, post wherever you're comfortable

Glad to have you join us ^^

PS - You'll need to be a member of the forums for 20 days and have 20 posts to get a ticker/signature. However, you can change your avatar picture and other preferences under "User CP" (the top left of the bar on top).
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #3  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! Congrats on the weight loss. Starting is the hardest part, I think, and you're already on your way!
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #4  

welcome and good luck! You've got a great start, keep it up. And never feel discouraged if you trip, just get right back up!
ChunkySmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #5  
tallnthick

S/C/G: 203/193/180

Height: 5'9"

Cool

Welcome and good luck!
lilneezy is offline   Reply With Quote