Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/141/120

Height: 5'2

Default So proud of joining...think i'll reward myself w/ a cookie! Wait..no..probably not..

Hi!

i'm super new at this...like...just joined 20 minutes ago new. I'm so proud of myself for doing something as proactive and productive as this that I feel like a big cookie is in order...but...I probably shouldn't. How do I reward myself without delicious treats?!?!

I'm 22 yrs old and just graduated college- whooo hooo! And now I have a cool job in the fashion world where I am surrounded by size 00 models...ouch.

I want to keep my curves but have a small waist...like..Kim Kardashian...or maybe someone a little more realistic? I'm 141 and my goal is 120. So...anyone down for losing 21 pounds? Anyone? Ooh and if you could motivate me to go to the gym, that would be GREAT.
xo

J
DCtoLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

My rewards are things like expensive mascara, new sandals, a mani/pedi, a massage, etc.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 148/141/120

Height: 5'2

That's probably smart. I'm trying to move away from the cookies and brownies. How did you get that cool chart underneath your name? That has how far you are in your weight lost goal?? That's amazing. And I'd like one.
DCtoLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM   #4  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

Stay with us for 30 days, and you'll get your own cool signature.

And you have to re-learn that sugar does not equal love. Food does not equal love.

Rewards should be something that makes you feel good, but isn't sugar/food based. Mani/Pedi's, new clothes, going for a hike, ect.

Pick a plan and stick with it and you'll meet your goals.
uscarchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #5  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Thanks Yes you must be a member at least 20 days and have at least 20 posts to get a signature- it'll show up in your control panel after those requirements are met
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #6  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! And I have issues when it comes to rewards too. My mind automatically goes to food. But what I have been doing is putting all the money I would have spent on binges and other bad food items from the grocery store and putting it aside. I would have easily spent $10 a day on just crap above and beyond my normal spending on food. When I reach my 139 goal, I am taking a few days off from work and going to the beach for some R&R!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #7  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

Good luck
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote