Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #256  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 176/169.2/145

Height: 5'7

Wendee you look amazing! What a difference 20 pounds makes!
HiltonHead0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #257  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Wow Wendee! You look amazing! Such an inspiration for all of us
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #258  
...Live.Your.Dream...

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'6"

Aww, thanks guys! I am still not where I want to be, but I am proud of how far I have come!! If you havent noticed, I am a big fan of pictures! Today, instead of hitting the gym, my mother, brother, son and I, hiked Table Rock. Table Rock is a large cliff that was created eons ago during a rock slide. It is 3658 Ft in elevation (Boise is 2730ft in elevation, so about a thousand foot difference) Anyway, you start at the old State Penitentary and hike up. Usually, the hike takes about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes, however with my mother (who is 50 and WAY out of shape) it took about an hour and fourty five minutes to get to the top! It is a pretty good hike. I would like to go alone with my ipod and my cocker, Bella May sometime so I can run it! Anyway, thats about the extent of my day. I cleaned the house this morning, just like every Saturday, and I made a pot roast for dinner. It was yummy! Here are some pics from our hike!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!!
WendeeLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #259  
...Live.Your.Dream...

^^ Sorry the pics are so big. I resized them to "small"...
Old 06-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #260  

Amazing pictures Wendeelou! The view seems amazing from the top!!!

Casual sunday here! The weigh this morning was telling me I was 3 pounds lighter than friday (where I took 1 pound over 1 week) but I think TOM had a lot to play with that lol

Plan of the day : packing a bit, cleaning, laundry, and making somekilloing spaghetti sauce. YAY!

Have a good day everyone!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Wow Wendee you look so great in those pics!! It looks like you had a great day with the family, what an awesome way to spend some time together and get healthy in the outdoors too!

I've been really off plan lately - haven't logged my food properly for over a week and really slipping off the rails. I'm absolutely determined to get back on track tomorrow, I'm thinking of going for a run around a park near me but I'm really scared as it's a route I've not done before. Does anyone else have a good way to tackle a new route for the first time?

Hope you've all had a great weekend.
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #262  

S/C/G: 226/T/170

Height: 5'5

*peeks head in hoping nobody notices my absence*

its been a hectic 2 weeks. im getting by on 5 hours of sleep and i look like a 12 year old school girl- my skin is broken out so bad, lol!

i gained 2 pounds to boot!!

im back on the wagon- did my first Turbo Fire in 2 weeks and im near death.
fluffyfashionista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #263  

Welcome back on the track, themilesawaygirl and fluffyfashionista

themilesawaygirl, for the run I've never done before, I usually try to log them on Mapmyrun first, it gives me the distance and elevation. I feel more prepared
Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #264  

S/C/G: 195/176/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi friends!!

Sorry for being MIA lately. I've been down with a BAD cold for around five days now. Finally starting to feel human again.

Hope you're all doing well!

I should be able to get back into a normal routine soon. It looks like we'll finally be getting a new permanent residence in a couple of weeks! Yes!

I haven't been doing much exercising lately, since I've been ill. (I know...excuses, excuses. lol) I think I'll go to yoga tonight, and maybe spend some time on the bike or treadmill. It has been over A HUNDRED degrees here every day for almost a week straight. Wow! I hope July will not be hotter than usual. Thank goodness for central air and my gym membership. lol

Since my swimsuit is packed away and inaccessible, I had to buy a new one this past weekend. It's super cute! And it's got a little skirt over the bottom, which made me feel much better about my thighs....since no matter how much I lose, I don't seem to lose any in my flabby thigh region. Boo!

Wendee, loved the photos! You look wonderful!

How are you ladies doing?
fresno26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #265  
Jenn :)

S/C/G: 176/169.2/145

Height: 5'7

I join the ranks of the off-plan people. Just having a hard time being motivated, even though I will be trying to prance around in a swimsuit in less than a month at Hilton Head (hence the name). I'd love to take a off a few lbs before then and be in the "healthy" BMI range. Its just hard when you are lazy!
HiltonHead0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

beautiful pictures!! I'd love to have somwhere like that to hike around here!!!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #267  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Turbo - thanks for the encouragement. I've logged my run but it's actually getting out there that I'm struggling with the motivation for. I think I'll get lost or end up running through a scary part of town or something. Maybe I'll try and walk it first at the weekend or something.

Fluffyfashionista well done for getting back on the wagon. I'm afraid of this turbofire I hear so much about! Good for you, keep it up!

Hiltonhead I struggle with motivation too - but you know what, I went to the gym twice today (morning and evening) and I feel so good now I'm determined to keep it up. Think about what you want to look like in that swimsuit and NEVER use being lazy as an excuse! You can do it!!
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #268  

fresno : I always liked the bathing suit hiding thigh but when I bought my last one I chose one without so I'm super motivateed to work out to show those tighs ahah!

themilesawaygirl : walking the run before running it is a great idea. it also gives a better idea of elevation, where you can keep your energy and everything!

Good morning everyone! Weather forecast are expecting something like 35 Celcius degrees today.. God! I went to swim at the pool this morning and it felt great

Go go go to everyone of you who're back on track!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #269  

S/C/G: 195/176/150

Height: 5'7"

Turbo, good for you! Get it, girl!

Seriously....does anyone else have stubborn thighs? I can see weight loss everywhere but there!
fresno26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #270  
...Live.Your.Dream...

Hey everyone!
Thanks for the compliments!

This week has defintiley been a lot more calm then the last few weeks! Phhhew!

I was supposed to weigh in with my trainer tomorrow, but since its TOM, we are goig to wait until next week! Excited to see where I am!

Had date night last night, and ate TERRIBLY. oops.

How is everyone else doing?