3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Looong time gone.. But I'm back. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/230214-looong-time-gone-but-im-back.html)

mrs_streams 04-09-2011 06:53 PM

Looong time gone.. But I'm back.

I haven't been here in probably 5 years?? Alot has happened in that time. Hurt my back pretty bad a few times, had surgery, ttc w/ iui but failed, also GAINED a mess of weight in the process of all of that.

I am probably at the lowest mentally and physically (but highest weight) in my entire life. I've done the sit on my butt and blame everyone, everything and every situation that I've been through in the last 5 years for the way I look and how much I weigh. I know 90% of all of this is my fault and noone elses. So I need to fix it, and I can't do it alone.

I can't do WW again, I can't afford it. But I have an amazing recumbant bike and old treadmill that I can use here at home, when my back allows. Money is tight so I have to eat cheap foods that sometimes aren't the healthliest; but I need to some how make this work.

Breads, diet soda, fast food and sweets are my weeknesses. I've been doing 'okay' on the sweets part; but struggle when I get really bored. Since I'm off work again due to my back, is all the time. Thank goodness i got back to work tuesday plus it's getting nice out so I can get out and moving and not sitting here drinking an 24 pk of diet caffine free soda a day!

Any recommendations for groups would be great. I'm going to update my tracker and profile here in a few minutes.

Thanks for reading.

Tina

DoubleDomer 04-09-2011 06:59 PM

Hi Tina,

Just wanted to say welcome! I hope the forum will help you make some positive changes! I can't recommend any groups, because I am just back here after a year off myself! In fact, I had to google around a bit to even remember the name of this forum. :?: Here's to both of us getting back into the swing of things!

mrs_streams 04-09-2011 07:01 PM

Goodluck as well then!

suenos096 04-10-2011 02:54 PM

I'm sure there's a weight watchers forum here also. You might want to try it there because that's totally free :) Good luck!!

mrs_streams 04-12-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suenos096 (Post 3800686)
I'm sure there's a weight watchers forum here also. You might want to try it there because that's totally free :) Good luck!!

Thanks. I did the best on ww ill have to look to see.if.I still have my books. I'll go check.it out.

Sry for typos, using my phone.

time2lose 04-12-2011 01:36 PM

Welcome back! The 100 pound club has been a huge help to me and you might want to check out the Shoestring Meals thread.

HAPPYPT 04-12-2011 03:56 PM

welcome back and good luck