Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2011, 10:36 PM   #1  

Default Hi, im new here..

Hey im Keisha, i just joined. I've struggled with my weight since i was 12, always considered overweight, below is some info about me.

Im a 25 year old SAHM, i have 3 sons, one is 10 ( he's my step son ) one would have been 3 in june, but he passed away a few hours after his birth due to being born at 24w because of my incompetent cervix, and my youngest will be 2 in june, he is a handful.

I started about 3 weeks ago watching everything, counting all calories, and exercising vigorously 1hr a day via circuit training. I started at 217.4 and im 209.8 now, i feel like im losing weight but i wish it would go away faster! LOL.

Im 5ft 8in tall, and currently wear size 16 pants.. I wish that was a size 11 or 10.

I guess im mainly here to find female support. My BF/fiance is doing very well on his weight loss, he started at 280 and now is 219, i've spent alot of my time supporting him, but now that he works 3rd shift and sleeps during the day, i have a bit more "me" time so i want to work on my weight loss.

Any Advice or tips out there?
Keisha1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #2  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Keisha, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, such as the 20-Somethings, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote