Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 346/333/250

Height: 5'10

Default Newbie, but not a stranger to the battle!

Found this site in a search last night for a weight loss forum - I hope that I can find the support I need to make some progress for a change. I need to lose about 150 pounds to make my doctor happy, I would be happy to lose 100!

So here I am, dirt on my face, tire tracks across my forehead from falling off the wagon and getting hit by the wagon coming behind me . . . . I need to do this!!!

Anyone need an accountability buddy?
shutterbug35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #2  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug35 View Post
Found this site in a search last night for a weight loss forum - I hope that I can find the support I need to make some progress for a change. I need to lose about 150 pounds to make my doctor happy, I would be happy to lose 100!

So here I am, dirt on my face, tire tracks across my forehead from falling off the wagon and getting hit by the wagon coming behind me . . . . I need to do this!!!

Anyone need an accountability buddy?
welcome shutterbug what part of SC do you live in? I am glad you found this site. I came here a little while back, but then went over a year without being here, and just recently came back dec 1. i would love to help you as much as i can...we can learn as we go!

you have awesome humor...so no doubt you will go very far in this journey. i am right there with you...with more to lose than you even!! so maybe we can motivate 100 pounds off each other this coming year!! 2011 could be THE year we lose 100 pounds!! i am trying to imagine what it might be like, this time next year, and 100 pounds lighter....maybe i can go sledding next winter...or ice skating...maybe i can find a coat to fit!! maybe by next christmas i can put a bow on myself and display 100 pounds of something...to stand for 100 pounds lost!! 100 pounds of fat!!! gone!! 100 pounds friendship behind us!!

so here i am, i can wipe the dirt off your face and wash the tire tracks from across your forehead and jerk you out of that path of that old wagon...and we can stand there laughing and learning how to walk this journey together!!!

at least you made a good start...and every journey starts with that first step!! i hope you have a good day!
susan
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #3  

welcome, this forums is definitely help you. please use some good time to read other experience members.
tuser is offline   Reply With Quote