3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hi! New here :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/214329-hi-new-here.html)

LoveRyGuy 10-08-2010 10:58 AM

Hi! New here :)

Hello! I just joined here, obviously, lol. I wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been doing a modified atkins diet, but the forum i have been posting on is very resistant to "modifying" atkins. I get it, I just need to make it my diet, not atkins, I guess, so hopefully, this place will be more welcoming about finding my own diet.

I lost 6lbs in my first week of my modified atkins, hoping for a total weightloss of 60lb, but my first goal is 30 :)

cherbear 10-08-2010 11:06 AM

Welcome! Good luck and stick with it!

jeankarla 10-08-2010 11:25 AM

Hello there,

Also a newbie here. Jean. Been researching about a new trend these days, the raw food diet. Seems to be effective and successful for a lot of people. There are also testimonials that prove its success when strictly followed.

What do you guys think about it?

LoveryGuy, you seemed to lose a lot of weight. Congratulations!

Jean

islandchick1 10-08-2010 01:35 PM

Hi & welcome to 3FC!
Best wishes on attaining your weight loss goals.

Onederchic 10-08-2010 02:24 PM

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

jeankarla 10-09-2010 05:55 AM

Hello there Onederchic,

You seem to be a pro in this forum and I admire how you guys can help us hopefuls of being slim and slender one day.

I would like to ask your opinion regarding the raw food diet because this is something I'm very eager about. I've seen a lot who have proved to be successful after adapting this regimen. Please tell me your views about this.

Thanks.

Jean

DhaniCauldwell 10-09-2010 02:25 PM

Welcome and good luck!

:queen: Dhani :queen:

Joplin 10-09-2010 04:06 PM

Hello LoveRyGuy and welcome to 3fc. I too have been following my own modified diet, which is probably closer to Atkins than anything. When anyone asks, I simply say , "I'm off carbs". When on this site I tend to enter several different groups and forums to read what people are up to, get some support and leave my 2 cents.
Congratulations on your 6lb loss and good luck with your goal! :)

whodeygirl30 10-10-2010 02:34 PM

good luck

jeankarla 10-12-2010 06:07 AM

Hello Joplin,

By modified Atkins diet, what does that composed of? How is it different to the original Atkins diet?

Have you heard about the raw foods diet? I seem to be interested in this new dietary regimen. Would like to hear your 2 cents.

Thanks

Jean

Losing It 2010 10-12-2010 06:44 PM

Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here and know that you will find a lot of support here.