new here! Stay at home mom of 2

• I just found this website yesturday and it looks like a great way to stay on track. I have been kinda lurking around and read some great inspirational stories from other members. Hoping that one day, I will have an inspirational story of my own. I am a 23 year old, stay at home mom of two boys. My ultimate goal is to loose this weight and finally fit back into my pre children jeans. I am pretty excited about this new little "adventure".

• Welcome. Since Chicks can be overwhelming at first, I suggest you look for a support group or challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated. Find one you like that fits your needs, or inspires you, and just post to join.
  • Good luck.
  • Welcome
    We are glad you are here, so it's not so overwhelming I would start with one forum and focus with that one for a bit and then start to move around. We look forward to reading about your progress

Quote: I just found this website yesturday and it looks like a great way to stay on track. I have been kinda lurking around and read some great inspirational stories from other members. Hoping that one day, I will have an inspirational story of my own. I am a 23 year old, stay at home mom of two boys. My ultimate goal is to loose this weight and finally fit back into my pre children jeans. I am pretty excited about this new little "adventure".

• Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome!

Dhani
  • glad you're here!