Hi new from Ireland

• Hi everyone, im from Ireland married with two beautiful children, i am completly new to all this i have never been on any forums before so bare with me while i find my feet.... I have been on diets for all my life some successful some not, i have noticed a common reacurance in that i always get bored and give up, well not this time! I am determined to do it this time so far i have lost 42lbs and am very proud of myself x its not easy, especially in the evenings, i can do everthing right during the day but when the evening comes everything gos out the window . I know this is just habit, but its really hard to brake it.. One of my big motivations is that I am going to Malta in Sep to a friends wedding so im hoping to have another 20lbs lost by then and if i have i am treating myself to a whole day of beauty im going to get bits of me waxed that has never seen the light of day x the best of luck to everyone and i look forward to chatting with you along the way xxx
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Thanks Michelle x I was looking at your photos they are unbelievable x to say well done just doesnt seem enough x congratulations you should be so proud of yourself x
  • You're welcome and thanks
  • Hey Kitty! Welcome. Congrats on your weight loss so far.
  • Welcome
    We are glad you are here and Malta sounds like a great reason to get in shape. I understand what you mean about becoming bored, I have that happen all the time. Keep us updated on your progress

Quote: Hi everyone, im from Ireland married with two beautiful children, i am completly new to all this i have never been on any forums before so bare with me while i find my feet.... I have been on diets for all my life some successful some not, i have noticed a common reacurance in that i always get bored and give up, well not this time! I am determined to do it this time so far i have lost 42lbs and am very proud of myself x its not easy, especially in the evenings, i can do everthing right during the day but when the evening comes everything gos out the window . I know this is just habit, but its really hard to brake it.. One of my big motivations is that I am going to Malta in Sep to a friends wedding so im hoping to have another 20lbs lost by then and if i have i am treating myself to a whole day of beauty im going to get bits of me waxed that has never seen the light of day x the best of luck to everyone and i look forward to chatting with you along the way xxx