Jorge Cruise Belly Fat Cure

• Hi All,

I am brand new to this Forum. I found it looking for current reviews of Jorge Cruise's diet. I saw that there were ppl who felt that this plan is restrictive. I was quite surprised. I have been on this plan since Feb. 2010. I started out at 174lbs. I am 5' 4" tall and 40 yrs. old. I am NOT an active exercise kind of girl. As a matter of fact I have not exercised at all.

Today July 13, 2010 I am 145lbs. Thanks to this diet I have gone from a size 16W-18W to a size 4-6 Misses. I could not be happier. I have lost 16 1/2" around my waist alone. I eat more food than I ever did. The first week was the hardest due to the amount of food, but after that it's been smooth sailing. I have more energy and feel better than ever.

I was/am an insulin dependant diabetic and have been able to control this problem with diet alone and no longer required medication. I hope that those of you who are looking for something easy will try this. It's easy once you understand how it works.

Places that I shop for groceries:
    Walmart
    Kroger
    Albertsons

Good Luck to You All!!!!
  • Quote: Hi All,

I am brand new to this Forum. I found it looking for current reviews of Jorge Cruise's diet. I saw that there were ppl who felt that this plan is restrictive. I was quite surprised. I have been on this plan since Feb. 2010. I started out at 174lbs. I am 5' 4" tall and 40 yrs. old. I am NOT an active exercise kind of girl. As a matter of fact I have not exercised at all.

Today July 13, 2010 I am 145lbs. Thanks to this diet I have gone from a size 16W-18W to a size 4-6 Misses. I could not be happier. I have lost 16 1/2" around my waist alone. I eat more food than I ever did. The first week was the hardest due to the amount of food, but after that it's been smooth sailing. I have more energy and feel better than ever.

I was/am an insulin dependant diabetic and have been able to control this problem with diet alone and no longer required medication. I hope that those of you who are looking for something easy will try this. It's easy once you understand how it works.

Places that I shop for groceries:
    Walmart
    Kroger
    Albertsons

Good Luck to You All!!!!
    Ok, First I wanna say, I thought this was going to awesome for me due to the fact that he showed you how to turn a sloppy food into a healthy meal and that's just what caught my eye. And I also love how he educates us all on how to stay away from hidden sugars which is in all our everyday foods and beverages, I also love the idea of sticking to 15g of sugar or less daily with the 6 servings of carbs.

My only problem is it is now my week one today Tues Jul 13th 2010 LOL. And my scale has gone up by two lbs from 202lbs to 204lbs. And hearing all the good results from everyone else on just about any site it's shocking & upsetting!! But I've been picking three meals from the book daily one breakfast, one lunch, and a dinner.

Can Anyone Help Me Figure Out What Could Be Going Wrong?? I am only drinking Zevia Soda (Which Jorge Recommended) & Water, And A Occasional Arizona Diet Tea Which I have a ton of unfortunately being it has Splenda in it which is bad for you. But I had ordered alot of the tea from my Arrowhead Delivery Service Prior to going on this diet, but I either need some awesome advice from someone regarding this or I am going to be forced to find another diet, being I am scared to continue to see my scale go up.

Maybe Should I do his no excuses meal planner but then I am afraid to be hungry, Or should I just stick to one of his plans he has in the book instead of picking any three of his meals as I've been doing.

Thanks
    Jamilah
    lilweezycarter82
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle