3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   New to this site, but sooo not new to weight loss~ :o) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/206466-new-site-but-sooo-not-new-weight-loss%7E-o.html)

SmilinDi 07-06-2010 02:19 PM

New to this site, but sooo not new to weight loss~ :o)

Hi Everybody,

I am SmilinDi from Kansas. A relative of mine shared this site info with me several months ago, and it took me forever to find it. Not so computer savy~;). Am sure it will take me time to figure this all out. So bare in mind if you send me any note and dont hear from me~I just may not be sure about how to find them. ha!

My start weight was 365 lbs. After many years of eating clean, doing many different programs~the most recent being "Ideal Protein," I've reached 170 lbs. Whooo-hoooo 50 more pounds and I will be at my 120 pound goal. Yeahhhhh...I see the light at the end of the tunnel and am soooo running toward it with a smile on my face at that.

Have a most wonderful day~as I try to figure out this site; while looking forward to meeting new folks traveling the same weight loss journey I am on.

~SmilinDi~

Losing It 2010 07-06-2010 02:39 PM

Welcome

Hello and welcome, very nice of you to drop by and let us know about your success's, I am sure many will be inspired by your story. Please keep us posted and share your story more

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinDi (Post 3373469)
Hi Everybody,

I am SmilinDi from Kansas. A relative of mine shared this site info with me several months ago, and it took me forever to find it. Not so computer savy~;). Am sure it will take me time to figure this all out. So bare in mind if you send me any note and dont hear from me~I just may not be sure about how to find them. ha!

My start weight was 365 lbs. After many years of eating clean, doing many different programs~the most recent being "Ideal Protein," I've reached 170 lbs. Whooo-hoooo 50 more pounds and I will be at my 120 pound goal. Yeahhhhh...I see the light at the end of the tunnel and am soooo running toward it with a smile on my face at that.

Have a most wonderful day~as I try to figure out this site; while looking forward to meeting new folks traveling the same weight loss journey I am on.

~SmilinDi~

loveit 07-06-2010 02:42 PM

:wel3fc:

congrats on find some more support this site is awesome for almost anything and of the girls even some guys are super fun supportive and have alot of spunk

we have all been in the same situ. once in our life but we are all together

SmilinDi 07-06-2010 02:47 PM

Losing it 2010,
Thanks for the "welcome." Sure do appreciate that! I will share more of my story, but have to find out where, how...when...ya know....the everything kids know, but 40 year olds dont. ha! I sure hope you get this note and I am not just sending it to myself on my own new thread. Chuckling softly....this is what it would feel like if my husband told me to go ahead and change the oil on one of our vehicles( I AM SO LOST, yet still having fun in the process ;o) )

SmilinDi 07-06-2010 02:50 PM

loveit,

Tis a mighty good thing there are many here with spunk, as they might just enjoy my lighthearted personality, rather than booting me off the get go thinking I am a floozy! Okay maybe this isn't going to take me 4ever to figure out. Guess time shall tell..... ;o).

DhaniCauldwell 07-06-2010 03:07 PM

Welcome!!!

:queen: Dhani :queen:

Onederchic 07-06-2010 05:20 PM

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

SmilinDi 07-07-2010 01:18 AM

Thank you for the warm welcomes. It is nearly 12:20 am and I am still working on figuring out this site. I'll get it~where there is a will there is a way...for anything. It's great to have greetings~much appreciated they are.

~SmilinDi~