Hi all!

• Very glad to have found this site, and look forward to the information to be found here. My name is Jen, and a while back I lost approximately 35-40 pounds, going from 155 or 160 (I had quit weighing when I got over 155) down to 120. I had a rough bout in the hospital which put me off track and I've gained 10 pounds back. My goal is 115, which will be great since I'm only 5 feet tall and built very small.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting calorie counting ideas and recipe ideas from this site!
  • Hi Jen and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome
    Hey welcome to the forums, so glad to read a post from another super shorty. Hospitals always throw ones body into a survival mode but glad you made it here. Keep posting and keep your chin up

Quote: Very glad to have found this site, and look forward to the information to be found here. My name is Jen, and a while back I lost approximately 35-40 pounds, going from 155 or 160 (I had quit weighing when I got over 155) down to 120. I had a rough bout in the hospital which put me off track and I've gained 10 pounds back. My goal is 115, which will be great since I'm only 5 feet tall and built very small.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting calorie counting ideas and recipe ideas from this site!
  • Welcome!

Dhani