Hello! This site is awesome!

• This forum was an excellent find. I've been skimming through it for awhile now, and just decided to join today. I need interaction about the subject of weight loss in order to keep up with what I'm doing. Also, having such access information so quickly is great too, also getting opinions from those who know what I'm referring to, etc.

I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for awhile now, although I injured my back in the process of it, and have made up my own exercise routine since then. The back injury happened during one of the jumping jacks (she makes you do MANY during this work out). I felt like I was too heavy to be landing properly, or like I was just in pain when landing. Although I gave it **** for a long time, I finally landed just wrong enough to where actually LANDING on my feet killed between my shoulder blades (this is still an issue, so no jumping in excess, for me for a long time). I've taken it "easy" since then, and avoided the cardio sections of the work out, just doing the strength training, then switching to my own method of cardio.

Sounds childish, but I'm terrified of scales. I know I'm over weight. I'm five foot three and about a size 14/16 depending on what style of pants. Since working out consistently and having a balanced diet, I can tell I've lost some weight, and my husband has made comments that he can see the weight difference in my face, and rear end. This is surely encouraging to me.

Although the past few days I haven't been working out because of my feet being insanely sore (like, can't walk up/down the steps sore), from my cardio exercises. This weekend my husband and I are going to Philadelphia, and will be back mid afternoon, or later, on Tuesday. Then, I am back on track with exercising ,and will be trying out "Slim in 6", to see how I like it. If it's no good, I'll stick with my custom plan for the time being.

Has anyone heard of/ tried slim in 6?

• Welcome! Good luck with all of your goals. : )

Dhani
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I have never tried Slim in 6 but I am sure if you do a search on the forums, it will turn up something .

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • @ Onederchic. I checked out your before and after photos, and your profile. You've done such great work. You're a huge inspiration.
  • Quote: @ Onederchic. I checked out your before and after photos, and your profile. You've done such great work. You're a huge inspiration.
    Aww thank you so very much
  • Welcome. Since Chicks can be overwhelming at first, I suggest you look for a support group or challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated. Find one you like that fits your needs, or inspires you, and just post to join.