Life is too short to be stuck in a fat rut! Hi all!

• Wow.... I just recently came across this site and I am stoked about it! It looks like the perfect place to help me get my butt in gear

So I guess I will introduce myself...
    My name is Sarah and I live in Kamloops BC. I love country music and heavy metal. I love 4x4ing, quadding, being outside and being creative. I dont take life too seriously and I am always laughing.

I have never been more ready and more excited to get this show on the road! I have been trying for the past month to really up the ante on my work out and eatting habbits... usually I have been pretty good at going to the gym and eatting healthy-ish but latley that has been a slippery slope back to couch potatoe land. And as much as I have been trying to push myself this past month there have been numerous excuses that get in my way (truck engine blowing up, sick dog, lame job etc). So needless to say, I am ready!

I am excited to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone! Thanks for being rad!!!
  • Hi Sarah and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Hi Sarah, welcome. You have come to the right place. Keep reading, join in and have fun. Best of luck to you and all of us in our journeys.
  • Good luck.
  • Welcome!

Dhani