Hello Everybody.

• I've decided to stop messing around on sites that encourage destructive behaviors in order to lose weight, since they never worked for me anyway, and finally ground myself into a positive community that actually encourages a healthy lifestyle.

I turned 18 last September which was also right after a sudden break up, and since then I haven't had much of any motivation lately. I've gained back twenty pounds that I spent most of last year losing, and I've been around this current weight since I was in middle school, and I'm really sick of it. After watching my mother work so hard over the past seven months to lose 25 pounds, and go from a size 8-10 to 4-6 (and shrinking) from going back to strict veganism to reincorporating a consistent exercise routine, I feel like it's time for me to start taking my health more seriously, and stop sitting around all day. Especially after reading an article about the health risks of a sedentary lifestyle today. It's really starting to dawn on me that I am literally killing myself. That is why I'm going to change my life for the better and become the person I've always wanted to be!
  • Good Luck!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • W E L C O M E !!!!