Nebie wanting to say Hi :)

• I’m new to this forum but not dieting. Yes, a yo-yo dieter that has lost and gained same weight over and over again...but I am finally ready to take control and do something about my weight. I currently need to lose 122lbs, WOW, that was hard to write! I'm ready to take the weight off.

I started looking at some post and already I found inspiration and motivation from reading others' posts and look forward to exploring even more.

Thanks in advance for all support and motivation.
  • Welcome to 3FC! I’m very glad you decided to join in. This site has been a wonderful tool for me on my weight loss journey and I’m sure you’ll find it to be the same on yours!

Definitely check out all the different boards and even dig back into the past posts, they offer a wealth of information and so many different perspectives. There are plenty of people on this board who have lost the amount of weight you want to lose…and some who have lost even more! So you can definitely do this and you have plenty of support here.

I would say that it makes it easier somehow to look at the amount of weight you want to lose in little chunks…address each five or ten pounds individually so it doesn’t become overwhelming.

Good luck!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome!
    I've found that browsing the Goal folder and Goal Photo Album are FANTASTIC motivation in particular, so check those out!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • best of luck on your journey
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I am happy to say day 1 was a success, and today I'm working day 2.
  • Welcome! There's Lots of Good Support here! That's the way you have to do it.....A Day at A Time!
  • Welcome! I started coming here over a year ago, but am just now really starting my weight loss. It's really an inspirational place- you're surrounded by those struggling with the same issues as well as those who have conquered them. There are a lot of great sub-sections.