Anyone here doing 6WBM?

• Just wondering if anyone on here is doing the 6 week body makeover?
  • My son did -- and several of his family members bought the kit because of his success! He lost about 80 pounds several years ago -- and not only has he NOT gained it back, he's actually whittled off a few more pounds! It is a very restrictive program -- but I personally think that is a good thing, since I've learned that I cannot have a small portion of anything and stop -- I crave it all. I personally have attributed a large part of his success to his wife, who was 100% supportive -- and who is a stay-at-home and loves to cook. Have you bought the plan and done your blueprint?
  • I started the plan about 3 weeks ago - I've lost 13 lbs already and I am LOVING what the plan is doing for me.
  • I'm not but wanted to welcome you to 3FC and wish you luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • I just started the plan today. Actually got my husband to buy into it too. We cleaned out the pantry on Sunday and did a big shop for on plan foods. There doesn't seem to be a big contingant on 3FC of people on this program but would love to keep in touch and support each other on this program.
  • Welcome and good luck with your goals.

Dhani
  • Welcome to 3FC!
  • Thanks Actually have been a member for awhile. Last year I won a contest and did the MRC program. Did pretty well. Unfortunately, was way too expensive for me to continue once the program I won was done So now I am trying this.