Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-14-2010, 05:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 90/85/65 kgs

Height: 1.57

Exclamation New to 3FC No stranger to dieting

Hi - I'm no stranger to dieting as I've been overweight most of my adult life. I stopped smoking 6 mnths ago but then genetics caught up with me. I was diagnosed with high BP,high cholesterol & high sugar and was advised to see a dietician. I was really nervous at first and with my mom's "I told you so's" ringing in my head off I went! - I must admit that my dietician isnt scary like I thought she would be and I have mananged to lose about 2 kgs. The problem now is that I'm already cheating which shouldnt be the case considering all the food options I've been given. I also need to start exercise or I will have to go on medication to control my sugar but with 2 kids and a thin husband it's not so easy. Any motivational tips?
Ms JanVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Hi and welcome to the board!

Just take each food decision at a time and aim for your lower calorie options. Cooking for a family should give you even more motivation to prepare healthier meals. If he wants to, your thin husband can eat junk food on his own watch!
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote