Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #1  
chick on a mission.

S/C/G: 163/159/140

Height: 5' 8"

Talking Another Chicky Jumping on the Bandwagon!

Hi everyone,

I'm Charmie, a 22 year old female postgrad student. So, like many people here, I've been trying to lose weight on and off for these past few years but it was always the same story - drop some weight, then put even more back on. Argh!

I recently got out of a 2 year relationship, and wouldn't you know it? It's spurred me on to finally do this for ME. I've felt so insecure and bad about myself for too long. 2010 is the year that changes! (can I get an amen? )

I started doing the Unislim diet plan two weeks ago and have lost 3lbs already, so I'm going good! I'm hoping that sticking around these forums will help me keep up my determination, and stay with it. I really want to do it this time around and I hope that I can get some inspiration here, and maybe inspire some other folks along the way

Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to chatting with you guys on the forums
Charmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'8

I know thats right! Amen 2010 a time for change! I'm there with ya. I'm also new here, I am counting calories thats what seems to work for me. Hopefully we can all motivate eachother and share our success stories.

Last edited by USMC Wife; 02-11-2010 at 01:25 PM.
USMC Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 181.6/181/130

Height: 5'5

Nice to meet you both. I am new as well and can use ALL of the motivation I can get. I have a 50lb. weight loss goal of 50 lbs. and I have decided to break up the weight loss in smaller goals of 5 lbs. each. This is so I can mangage the weight loss with out total overwhelm. If you don't mind sharing what you do to stay motivated, that would be great. I just started today and will add photos as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day : )
Okema130 is offline   Reply With Quote