3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hi my name is Christina (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/185551-hi-my-name-christina.html)

darlingdiva08 11-01-2009 04:32 PM

Hi my name is Christina

Hi, my name is Christina! I have been a perpetual WW member since I was old enough to join. I remember when the program was all about exchanges - dairy, bread, etc. I have been successful on the points program. I found 3Fat Chicks a year or so ago and love it. I recently got serious about the program once again for my HS reunion. I decided to cut bread - anything made out of bread - completely. And because of that change, I have lost almost 45 lbs since August of this year. I have learned that YOU have to be focused and ready for a weight loss program. It's all about changes -and once you make those changes, it becomes a lifestyle. I have given up crackers, cookies, bread, flour, etc. It has worked for me. I have always been overweight. Even when I was a child - I remember wearing the size 6x clothes. There was one brief time in college when I wore a size 14. I anxiously look forward to wearing a size 14 or lower again. I turn 40 in 2 years and plan on wearing that size or lower. I am in control of my destiny! :)

CountingDown 11-01-2009 06:06 PM

:welcome:
Glad you joined us! 3FC is a GREAT place to come for support, encouragement, and accountability.

Post often :D

PammyFl 11-01-2009 06:27 PM

Welcome! Way to go on your success so far that's amazing! Here hoping you have many more :)

Onederchic 11-01-2009 06:57 PM

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

cherry7211 11-01-2009 06:58 PM

Hi :) and wow that's incredible! Good Luck!

D22Guzman 11-01-2009 07:10 PM

Welcome... :)

SexLovesCandy 11-01-2009 09:14 PM

Hello! Welcome. I am new here too. The positive energy from others is fantastic. I am here to cheer you on! :wave:

leeway 11-02-2009 12:36 AM

:wel3fc: Hi Christina!
Certainly so many of us can relate to your past weight loss attempts - sounds like you're ready to do this - good luck with your goalsl!

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired! :df: