Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #1  

Default Hello

Hi everyone. I have just joined this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I started HM 5 weeks ago and did so after alot of research. This site is what really helped me to make my decision, there were so many positive things about it posted. I am down 21lbs and 18 inches and feeling great. I have had some questions about the pills....wondering if they really do anything. Has anybody done the program without the 2000? Another question I had (which I will also ask at Hm tomorrow) is has anybody heard about the wm4000? My friend bought 5 botttles and was unable to take the pills so she offered them to me but I was unsure how diffferent they were from the WM2000...this will save me alot of money if I can take them instead but don't know if it is worth it. Look forward to hearing from everyone and keep up the good work.
Imworthit75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #2  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC!!

Surf around and settle in. We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more! I'm glad you're here!

What's HM?
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey! to 3FC!

I'm not sure about the diet pills you are referring too (at least I think they are pills)....but snoop around this sight cause there are different groups for almost everything and I'm sure you will find some people here that are more familiar with those products!

McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I'm with the rest - what's HM? Herbal Magic?

Most of us are doing this without pills and supplements, because there aren't many people who have had really good luck with them. But you'll find all sorts here, on all kinds of plans, by age range, etc.

Can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote