Back... Again - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #1  
Little One

S/C/G: 208/208/165

Height: 5'4'

Wink Back... Again

Well, I am back. Again. I have been here a few times before, once as a lurker, and once as a new chick, but I have had so many changes going on in my life that I never could make the commitment. I think I am finally ready now. For the second time, in two years, I have made a huge move out of state. The first time was out of pressure, this time out of want. I finally feel (for the first time in my life) that I am where I am supposed to be. It is new, and scary, and exciting, and challenging... But I am loving it. Already I have done things that I would never have thought I was capable of, and it is this feeling that makes me believe that I can finally make the changes I need to, in order to lose weight and get healthy (I have Hypothroidisim). I am looking forward to starting this new aspect of my lifestyle change.

My biggest challenges are: I love sweets! These are my comfort foods, and with all the changes in my life, I have been needing a lot of comfort. I am finding it very difficult to stop the sweet binges. Any ideas to help this sweet lover??

Also support is a HUGE thing. I don't have anyone close to help support me in this, or to motivate me, laugh or cry about this with me. I hope to find that here.

SweetCurves32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back and good luck
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #3  
Little One

S/C/G: 208/208/165

Height: 5'4'

Thank you so much.
SweetCurves32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:33 PM   #4  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Last edited by SBD Sass; 11-03-2008 at 11:33 PM.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote