Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #1  
Tess B

S/C/G: 224/193/147

Height: 5'6.5"

Default New and need friends and support!

Hi! I am new to 3FatChicks, but have "visited" the site on and off in the past. About 4 1/2 years ago I started a Weight Loss Journey with the Weight Watchers program, my highest/starting weight was 224, I lost 60 pounds in about 6-7 months...the past couple of years have been very stressful on me and I have gained back about 40 of those pounds!

I am starting the WW Flex program again...NOW! I live too far out of town to make it into meetings, plus have no babysitter for my 5 year old (before we moved out this far I tried going to a few meetings taking my son-the leader said it wasn't a problem-but from the looks that were thrown my way on occassion-my son was very well behaved and didn't do anything wrong or disruptive-but it was made clear that a few individuals did not appreciate a child in the room!)...anyhow, since I can't make it to meetings I am hoping to find some friendship and support in these forums!

So, here I am at 193 pounds looking for the magic number of 147 (although this may adjust as I get closer, just depends on how I feel in my body!)

Any hints or tips on how to get the most out of the website and forums would be greatly appreciated!!! TIA
tessb01121970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

TESS -- so glad that you found us -- good luck on your continuing journey, Chickie.

Have you discovered our very active Weight Watchers Forums yet????
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #3  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

This site is great for a good push along your dieting, the weight watchers forum is great, I personally think WW is a great tool. As long as you try to add as many healthy items as possible. Sometimes with WW I would use all my points on snack foods. I realized long term that is not okay. Glad you found us!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

, Tess!

There is a very informative Weight Watchers forum here, as well as a great general Weight Loss Support forum where you can come vent your weight loss-related frustration whenever you need to!

Best of luck to you on re-embarking on your weight loss journey.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

WW is a great plan! I know a lot of ladies here have lost lots on WW! Good luck!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote