3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   New to site, not dieting........ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/149970-new-site-not-dieting.html)

REGEE 08-24-2008 09:43 PM

New to site, not dieting........

Hi All,
I've been struggling w/my wt. since my teens. I just recently had a wt. gain and am looking to find a NEW way to control my eating. That's how I found this site:) I look forward to having success here. After looking around I think I'll give Volumetrics a go...................

I live in central FL, & I'm a RDH. I enjoy exercising, which I usu. do every morning before work for anywhere betw. 30-70min. I try to eat healthy but latetly refuse to go on a DIET.

paris81 08-24-2008 09:46 PM

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

I personally find this site very motivational, to know that so many people out there are going through the same thing. I hope you enjoy it just as much!

You mention "control my eating" (I can relate!)...maybe I'm misinterpreting, but if it's an emotional eating, overeating issue, check out "Chicks in Control" on this site.

CountingDown 08-24-2008 09:54 PM

:welcome: Glad to have you here. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing!

trishpix 08-24-2008 09:56 PM

why do you think you've gained?...what caused it. sounds like you're very disciplined in terms of exercise...which is fantastic.

cottagebythesea 08-25-2008 05:45 AM

:wel3fc: REGEE! We're glad you decided to join us. You'll find plenty of support and encouragement here to help you have a successful weight-loss journey, with lots of tips and great recipes, too. Feel free to join right in any place you feel comfortable. We're looking forward to getting to know you!

REGEE 08-26-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trishpix (Post 2331166)
why do you think you've gained?...what caused it. sounds like you're very disciplined in terms of exercise...which is fantastic.

My clothes are not as loose as they were about a month or 2 ago:(
I think I'm pretty disciplined..........most of the time. I generally have to work 10x's as hard as the next person to see any results!
I've had a very busy few months. My son grad. HS, I've been shuttling my mom back & forth to take care of her sister who lives 4hrs. away, my son moved to college, and my mom's sister passed. So............life has NOT been
normal. So I've fell off my good routine.

I'm not usu. an emotional eater. I will sometimes eat out of boredom but not usu. Sometimes I just seem NOT to be able to get 'full'!! Plus lately my sweet tooth has been very active:o

I look forward to being here, I think I'v gonna do Volumetrics.

REGEE

guynna 08-26-2008 06:13 PM

welcome, regee! Maybe I should know this, but what's a RDH? Registered Dietician and Headhunter? Rotating Dervish Hobo? ??
anita

suenami 08-26-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guynna (Post 2334137)
welcome, regee! Maybe I should know this, but what's a RDH? Registered Dietician and Headhunter? Rotating Dervish Hobo? ??
anita

LOLOL!!:D

Welcome, REGEE!!

-Susan

REGEE 08-26-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guynna (Post 2334137)
anita

Hee..hee...LMAO....Registered Dental Hygienist =) I clean teeth.......for about 15yrs. now%-)
I already :hug: this site!!!