Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #1  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Red face new to this and new to that

Hello everyone! I am happy to be here and excited for eveything, yet a little nervous, this is the first day of my posting life... my first blog, first post, and my first attempt at actual diet. Past attempts have been very lazy. Thinking food is not as bad as it really is, pretending Im not really eating that much... Oh, the fanatasy and the reality of it all! Anyway, Im 37 and have been overweight since my puberty at 12. I hear I wear it well, (whatever that means) I am a stay at home mom and have been married for 6 years, almost 7 (Aug 4th). I have two stunning little boys, Solomon and Tony who are the apple.. you get it... beaming, pride the whole nine yards with the boys so I'll try to spare you. I enjoy all the things in life that contribute to my heaviness. Knitting, movies, reading... But I have started walking in the evenings, 30 to 60 minutes of good, hearty walking. Not much in the results department, but I'll keep it up, it feels good. Im in the north part of the Seattle area. Not sure what else... I have looked at a couple of threads and am so bustin up at some of the humour everyone can find in this common task. Good work Ladies! Thanks for the support! hope Im doing all of this right
missygith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #2  
on a mission

Hi there! Hope you continue to find everyone as helpful as I have!
Salubrious Fervor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:44 PM   #3  
It's my time to shine...

S/C/G: 234/225/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello! I'm new to this as well and I have to say that I LOVE THIS SITE! So far, everyone had been really helpful and real nice. Hope you find everything you need and good luck on your journey! Peace!
RissaIsAFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #4  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

. . . you've come to a great place for lots of support and encouragment, Chickie . . . stick with us; we are all here for you . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi and ! There's a lot of good info and helpful people here. Good luck on your journey!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 148.2/145.2/135

Welcome, you have come to find a very wonderful and helpful site. So far my time here has proven to be so happy and helped I want to just tell you that you are in the right place.

You will notice you have taken a very big step. Coming and joining. We are your support group, your cheerleaders too.

Good luck, I just know this is your time to shine! You go girl!

Boo
aka Beth
RedoBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #7  
Oh yeah? Just watch me!

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I never really understood this kind of support thing but I so get it now, Awesome. Thanks and thanks!
missygith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello everybody....
I am also a new member here....
I really hope that this website can help me through my weight loss.
I've been feeling bad and ashamed about my shape...by the way..the lack of my good shape....so I joined this to improve my confidence and to make me stronger thru this proccess.
Good luck everybody!
LyCarpeDiem is offline   Reply With Quote