Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148.2/145.2/135

Default I am also new here

I must admit I am so frustrated with myself and yet a glutton for punishment towards myself. I need to lose weight and tone up. I do exercise but not a ton. Newly restarted that.

I am all but ready to give up, and I do not want to. I do not have a lot of weight to lose but I do not seem to be losing and feel ginormous.

Need friends and buddies to be accountable to and help. Anyone up to helping me?
RedoBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/?/148

Height: 5'6''

Default Partner in Crime

I am new and am also looking for someone to share my frustrations with. I need to lose about 40lbs and am disgusted that I lost all my muscle tone. I would be happy to help you stay motivated!!
sassygirl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #3  

Glad you joined. I am starting to exercise on a regular basis.
Katrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #4  

Thank you for the welcome.

Any advice for the watching food intake and exercises that seem to help?

I am right now doing the Hip Hop Abs, and Rockin Body with Shaun T for the cardio and Barry's BootCamp for the strength training. Any advice or ideas?

I am up for mini challenges between friends, are either of you?
Old 06-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #5  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

to everybody . . . you've come to a great place for lots of support and encouragement, Chickies . . . while exercise is a great addition to your new lifestyle, please do not forget that (for women especially), you definitely have to get control of your eating patterns before you can lose weight. Tell us some more about your plans in that regard?
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #6  

Hi Redoboo!

I am up for helping you out and vice versa! Us girls need all the support we can get! Ironically, I have been working out to Hip Hop Abs and I really enjoy it! You will have to let me know about the other one you mentioned..Rockin Boday and if you like it or not! I also want to get back into jogging again since I really saw result when I did that before!
So lets start working together to stay motivated in good days and bad! Looking forward to the journey with you!

2LittleTurtles (Karina)
2LittleTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #7  

Hi Karina,

I love your screen name.

I really love the Rockin Body. It is the same guy Shaun T teaching it and it is fun.

I bet you will back to jogging in no time. I want to be able to walk longer distances without always getting winded. I do not get winded all the time, but I do sometimes. That is not good.

I am so looking forward to being your buddy we can and WILL do this.

I weighed in today at work, and I am down from 148.2 to 146.6. Thanks to having a wisdom tooth removed last thursday (the 5th) But I need to keep this up. I am so happy that you are going to help me. I will be here for you too.!

Boo
aka Beth
Old 06-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #8  

Hi sassygirl, welcome to 3FC. I am really glad to have found this site myself. I would love to buddy up. I need all the help I can get. Karina is a wonderful motivator as well.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/219/155

Height: 5'7"

I found this site randomly through a google search..and am sooo glad i did..welcome!! I think you'll love it!
Mango683 is offline   Reply With Quote